We developed a WordPress plugin which integrates WooCommerce based e-commerce site with SimplBooks accounting software.
If you wish to save money and time on data entry, then this plugin is the right thing for you.
Main features of the plugin:
- Automatic generation of proforma invoices/invoices – no need to import invoices to the accounting software;
- Automatic generation of incomes – the invoices will be marked as payed automatically;
- Automatic generation of new clients to the SimplBooks system (also companies);
- Automatic proforma invoice/invoice e-mails to the client using SimplBooks own PDF invoice templates (in estonian, russian, finnish or english);
- Automatic syncronisation of the products from WooCommerce to SimplBooks;
- Compatible with all WooCommerce native product types (simple, variable etc.);
- Compatible with all WooCommerce native coupon types;
- Plugin settings page is translated to english (look at the pictures below).
What does the integration plugin cost?
We sell license for use of the plugin. Licence agreement includes also 30-days “money back” period, when the user shall have 30 days to test the product. The monthly amount of the license fee depends on the average order count in the online store. Prices begin from 6,9 €/a month (VAT will be added).
What are the prerequisites to integrate e-commerce site with SimplBooks accounting software?
In order to succeed with the SimplBooks integration please be sure in the following:
- your online store runs on WooCommerce 2.6 or newer;
- your website runs on PHP 6.5 or newer;
- your business has SimplBooks API package;
- you have access to your sites’s WordPress administration panel (with highest rights).
You can buy the plugin license by contacting us.